Feel free to comment on this blog – it’s always good to know what others think. This is very much the point of social media to start dialogues to find the truth behind any theory.
Here are some standard comment rules:
- Language and Manners: Comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by me to be rude or offensive, will be edited or deleted. Play nice.
- What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these policies, contact me.
- No Personal Attack Comments Permitted: In the interest of fair play, I won’t permit any personal attacks in this blog’s comments. You may question or argue the content, but not attack me or any other commenters. A lack of respect will get you banned.
- Comment Spam: Any comment assumed to be possible comment spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam.
- Commenters Blocked: Anyone who violates this policy may be blocked from future access and/or commenting on this blog.
- All Rights Reserved: I reserve the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments.
- Trackbacks Are Comments: All trackbacks will be treated inline with this policy.
(This policy was taken from http://davefleet.com/about/)